1. An international, non profit making association with educational and research aims has been formed under the name of:
EDUCATION AND RESEARCH IN COMPUTER AIDED ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN IN EUROPE: eCAADe
Its headquarters are situated in Belgium, with the address:
W&K, Sint-Lucas School of Architecture
Located in the ‘Gerechtelijk Arrondissement Brussel’.
Web address: http://www.ecaade.org
The constitution is made in accordance with the Belgian Law of 25 October 1919, as modified subsequently.
2. The aims of the Association are: to promote exchange and collaboration within the area of computer aided architectural design education and research, and to explore the development of this area in Europe, while respecting the pedagogical, organising and administrative approaches in the different schools, research centres and countries.
To further these aims, the Association sets out to:
• create an information network about CAAD activities and facilities of special interest existing in the schools and research centres
• search for solutions to facilitate the exchange of staff, students teaching programs and computer software among the schools
• make specific proposals towards the creation of closer relations among education, research and practice
• establish contact with governmental, international and professional organizations and agencies
The organization is founded for an unlimited period of time.